Technical Architect – POPS Owned & Operated Channels
Understanding the core business of POPS, consult and propose solutions for the Backend team to improve the overall quality and productivity of the product.
Leading the BE development team and implement software development best practices to deliver the best application solutions to POPS, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Backend microservices for POPS Kids and POPS App
- Infrastructure, CDN and integration with 3rd-party solutions
- Integration with Frontend (Web, TV, Mobile)
Perform R&D on latest technologies in order to bring the innovative and the best solution to POPS needs.
50% drive the team development quality & process
- Select and implement the best technology solutions for POPS Platform
- Ensure all projects following best practices and matches to our defined standard development process
- Involve in support in critical cases that need supervision on technical consulting and advises
- Collaborate with Technical Leads to define technical boundary (Techstacks, Framework, Libraries)
- Training team members to raise the quality bar of the team, through on-job training or seminar
- Key developer for some key components or services in the project.
- Research in deep latest technologies and review best practices in the development community to maintain practices and innovative solutions to the team
- Continuously improve POPS technical capabilities
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven Leadership ability
- 10 Years+ experience in Web and Digital industry
- Hands-on experience in one or more modern (Web/Mobile) programming language
- Familiar with one or more Development Methodology
- Broad Knowledge over the Technology trends
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org