Sale Manager – POPS Owned & Operated Channels
The Sales Manager is tasked with growing and managing POPS’ portfolio of clients. This role is responsible for unlocking new client business opportunities, driving revenue, delivering outstanding client service as well as innovative and ambitious solutions and offerings.
- Be responsible for driving revenue via developing new business opportunities with clients and grow revenue in alignment with the annual strategy and targets set by the BAAS Head
- Identify, develop, and lead sales efforts to both brand advertisers & agencies across branded content, content sponsorship and media solutions opportunities
- Work with internal business units to develop pitches and proposals leveraging on client and industry insights
- Maintain and ensure close monitoring of revenue goals on a weekly basis, developing proposals for clients.
- Understand the industry landscape and keep up with industry updates and insights that are important to POPS business and its growth and to knowledge-share with the rest of the group.
- Leverage the agency’s capabilities and expertise (strategy, services & data/insights) to bring innovative and creative solutions to our clients.
- Responsible for clients’ billing activity, budgeting, expense tracking and management to ensure financial portion of POPS relationship with client is accurate and operates correctly.
- Team mentoring and support to enable individual growth and development
- Report to and work closely with BAAS Head in other related areas to achieve revenue goals
- Minimum 7 years experience in the digital media, advertising, content or/ and brand space
- Ability to think strategically, and identify and resolve brand problems in digital branded content and digital media space
- Ability to understand the value of branded content vis-a-vis brand advertising
- Strong technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. Paid, Owned and Earned products and services such as Content Marketing, Social Media Management (organic & community focus) and Display Marketing
- Strong selling, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills, including advanced PowerPoint skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both internally and external parties
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple teams and stakeholders in a productive and constructive manner
- Existing networks with brands are a strong plus
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org