Product Owner (Ecommerce) – POPS Owned & Operated Channels
POPS product team contains a group of very talented and passionate individuals who are in a user centric mindset. We are responsible for implementing strategy, building the roadmap, and defining product features while being the bridge between the business units and the tech team. Taking the priorities, launch dates and the value a product brings, these are the people who choose what gets built, promote what is new, and measure performance so we can keep improving the user experience.
This position requires a team player who is passionate about the products they build which meets the business requirements and always thinks from the users perspective to provide the best user experience.
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Ability to take local business requirements and analyse and build regional solutions with localized functions for each country.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Contributes to the work of the Product Director as they define a product differentiation strategy.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Confidence to take the lead on the product while exhibiting the reliability and teamwork required to effectively interface with other business units of the company
- Research and analyze user behaviors from data analytics reports to improve products.
- Ensures user stories/Use Cases are correct and ready for development to start work.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes the product backlog.
- Works closely with engineering while building new products and doing improvements.
- Deliver products from business requirement gathering to delivery. Managing stakeholders and guiding development teams.
- Build and deliver innovative e-commerce solutions
- Work with the product director to manage the roadmap with a regional approach.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in product management.
- Web and Mobile app based product management experience with a user centric mindset.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- 1+ years of experience and strong understanding of e-commerce solutions
- It’s a plus to have product knowledge or specific domain expertise on either Video streaming, monetization or comic reading.
- Able to produce realistic wireframes for product requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in the product from a business and user perspective.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good in English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good in presentation, reporting & time management skills.
- Creative, proactive and innovative problem solver.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment.
- Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Familiar with wireframing and prototyping.
- Tech savvy, interested in new technologies, passionate about software products.
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org