Head of marketing operations – POPS Owned & Operated Channels
The Head of Marketing Operations is in charge of the entire marketing operations department. This person oversees the execution of functions by the Marketing Operations as well as all operational aspects of marketing initiatives of the business; manages the performance and optimization of the marketing department’s effectiveness in order to guide the business’s commercial efforts.
- Provides additional support to the leadership of the VP Marketing
- Plays a major strategic role, where is responsible for the definition, automation, and streamlining of marketing operation processes, transitioning them from mere marketing strategies into real marketing assets.
- Focuses on the continuous improvement and ongoing success of all marketing programs.
- Understands best practices across the business-marketing industry and spearheads consistent updating of marketing operations programs and the marketing department personnel as well.
- Manage to grow a successful marketing organization that includes responsibility for brand strategy, view growth, customer acquisition, engagement/retention, social media, PR, customer research and business analytics.
- Monitor to maintain a strong executive team presence and work collaboratively with other teams
- Be the digital “eyes and ears” of the brand and continue to build an overall reputation that is aligned with company branding guidelines and policies.
- Work with Customer Services teams where relevant to deal with issues raised on social accounts.
- Work with a marketing team to organize, generate, and deliver creative content to online audiences.
- Develop comprehensive social media strategies and campaigns, integrating both online and offline marketing efforts in collaboration with 3rd party platforms, Social Media, Brand Management and Creative teams.
- Staying on top of market trends to be able to educate our clients on the ever-changing space of vaporization
- Provide thought leadership at the intersection of entertainment, music and social media for expanding POPS worldwide brand online, creatively and uniquely.
- Develop a content plan and schedule for distribution via appropriate social media channels.
- Moderation of conversations pertaining to the brand customer care; answer comments, concerns, and questions.
- Forge strong and trusted relationships with key brand evangelists inside the Monster Music followings as well as within the broader online music and pop culture communities.
- Understand individual brand marketing plans and integrate with Music and Brand teams in continuous effort to align social media work to overarching objectives.
The Head of Marketing Operations also performs other duties as she/he deems necessary for the proper execution of Marketing functions and duties as assigned by the VP Marketing and other executives.
- Graduated from university/college
- At least 7-10 years experience as related position
- 5+ years experience in leading a team and managing partners (e.g., agencies)
- Experience managing to multiple financial metrics, including managing and scaling at least a $2M annual paid media budget across multiple channels and campaigns
- Experience in building audiences for online channels (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- Leadership/People skills
- Good understanding of the social media landscape in Vietnam.
- Analytical, data driven thinker who seeks innovative solutions.
- Being able to use Adobe Premiere and/or Photoshop is a plus.
- Creative, proactive, consultative, resourceful
- Good at English both writing and speaking
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently but a team player.
- High responsibility, enthusiasm and owning the job
- Honesty, integrity
- Good team work skill