Back End Team Lead – POPS Owned & Operated Channels
We are looking for the Technical Lead position who can help us to build Product with the OTT platform. The candidate is required to have experience of both hard skills and soft skills (team leading).
He/ She needs to manage a developer team to deliver the software in both features and non-feature requirements (e.g. performant, scalable, maintainable, flexible, etc.). He/ she is able to do the code review and also coach & train team members to raise the team’ s quality.
- Drive the team of developers in creating high quality code in an agile development environment utilizing applied technology stack
- Lead development team to map technical requirements into architecture and technical design tasks, plan releases and deliver on commitments based on business needs
- Conduct review code reviews and of team members to ensure alignment with set standards and requirements
- Proactively identify and provide solutions to application code-related issues, review and provide feedback to any required final user documentation
- Drive and support team to release new features, troubleshoot, fix issues while the system is still running stably in good security, scalability and performance
- Communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects, and facilitate code reviews to drive the delivery of high-quality code into production and on-time completion of projects.
- Promote and lead innovation of product solutions and best practices
- Influence the team’s success through technical as well as people leadership skills
- Minimum 7 years in software development with 2 years experience in a Lead role.
- Have experience of developing web and mobile applications. Can provide solutions for high performance and scalability architecture.
- Have experienced software development best practices such as Clean Code, SOLID, Refactoring, Git.
- Have experienced of Backend technologies (NodeJS, Java, Go), Restful API, Database (MongoDB, Cassandra), Web Server (Nginx, Apache)
- Have experienced of Cloud solutions: GCP or AWS
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodology
- Have knowledge of CI/ CD
- Good teamwork and reliability
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org